HiBreeding is active worldwide in the field of breeding, selection and propagation of various plant species, including cut flowers and pot plants.
Our contact details
2678 KM De Lier, The Netherlands
+31 (0)174 52 04 65
Why this privacy statement?
We process personal data when providing services to customers. We are responsible for ensuring that this data is properly protected. We must comply with the requirements of the privacy regulations. We are transparent and inform you about the type of data we process, the basis and purpose of the processing, with whom we share the data and what rights you have regarding your own data.
What data do we process from you?
We process (potentially) the personal data of
1. (Potential) customers, name, address, telephone number, email address, contact person and delivery address.
2. Applicants, name, address, place of residence, telephone number, email address, gender, age, marital status, CV, cover letter. We keep this information for a maximum of 1 year (with your permission) or we delete it after filling the vacancy.
How do we get your data?
In most cases we receive the information directly from you. We may also receive information from third parties, e.g. agents.
What is the legal basis for using your personal data?
We process your personal data on the basis of one of the following legal bases:
- You have given consent for a specific processing, you can always withdraw your consent
- For the execution of the agreement
- Fulfilling a legal obligation
- Serving a legitimate interest
What is the purpose of processing the data?
We process your personal data for the following activities in our company:
- Managing our relationship with (potential) customers and visitors
- Concluding and executing agreements
- Performing data analyses for statistical purposes
- Carrying out marketing and promotional activities
- Sending newsletters
- Recruiting of personnel
- Fulfilling legal obligations
With who do we share your data?
We only provide data to third parties if you give us permission to do so, if this is required by law or if it is necessary for HiBreeding's business operations.
- Bodies who have to be informed under a legal obligation
- External parties that process data under our responsibility and control, such as IT certain producers of plant material
How long do we keep your data?
We do not keep your data longer than necessary. In some cases, the law stipulates how long we may or must keep data.
How do we secure your data?
We handle your data with care and take the necessary technical and organisational measures to ensure an appropriate level of protection.
This concerns the security of IT systems and the physical security of the complex and certain rooms where information is stored.
What are your rights?
1. To see or correct data; you have the right to ask us what personal data we process about you. If you wish, you can have incorrect data corrected or deleted.
2. Deleting data; in a number of cases you have the right to have your personal data deleted by us.
This is possible in the following cases:
- You have withdrawn your permission for processing
- The personal details are no longer necessary for the purpose for which they were collected
- You have made a well-founded objection to the processing
- Your personal data has been processed by us unlawfully
- There is a legal obligation to delete the data
3. Transfer of data; you have the right to receive a copy of your personal data that has been provided to us.
4. Right to object; you always have the right to object to the processing of your personal data that takes place on the basis of a legitimate interest, unless there are other compelling legitimate grounds that outweigh the processing.
Questions and/or complaints?
If you have any questions about this privacy statement or if you do not agree with the way we process your personal data or deal with your rights, please contact the Dutch Data Protection Authority, www.autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl.